ANST - Info-seeking on two events..

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Thu Jan 8 02:16:51 PST 1998

Vivaine Tarnfalk wrote:
> I am seeking information on two events:
>
> Candlemass...do we need to have reservations in soon, where, and how?
(snip)

For Candlemas:  Feast reservations are due by Jan 19

Cook and feast reservationist:
Mistress Aquilanne Jessica Grace
(I can't find her email address, but she and her lord Sir Lyonel both
post frequently)

Reservations for table space for feast will be taken at the door.
You don't have to be eating the feast to get table space.  This will
prevent the mad rush for tables after the hall has been rearranged
for feast.  You must have the *names* of everyone  you want at your
table.  All the tables are round and seat 8.

More information on Candlemas can be found on the Bryn Gwlad web page
http://www.bryn-gwlad.org/domesday/index.html

Mirrim