ANST - The Sword of State (don't delete)

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Thu Jan 8 12:31:27 PST 1998

>They couldn't hold something like that HOSTAGE could they??  I know it
>sounds silly but...
>

>--
>Shane (Alastair Lord Aylward)

I don't think it likely.  I doubt they even appreciate what they have.  I
have, however, considered the nature of thieves and thought that offering a
reward (say, $100) might produce a lead.  These are either druggies or
ill-raised youths; they'll roll over on each other for a nickel.   It could
work.

If anyone would like to assist me in posting fliers to this effect in the
area or covering (in the eventuality of- dear Lord hear our prayer- it's
return) the cost of the reward (a pittance for our history, really) please
post to me privately.

Dieterich