ANST - The Sword of State (don't delete)

Shane B. shaneb at icubed.net
Thu Jan 8 12:58:25 PST 1998

Casey&Coni wrote:

> >They couldn't hold something like that HOSTAGE could they??  I know it
> >sounds silly but...
> >

> >--
> >Shane (Alastair Lord Aylward)
>
> I don't think it likely.  I doubt they even appreciate what they have.  I
> have, however, considered the nature of thieves and thought that offering a
> reward (say, $100) might produce a lead.  These are either druggies or
> ill-raised youths; they'll roll over on each other for a nickel.   It could
> work.
>
> If anyone would like to assist me in posting fliers to this effect in the
> area or covering (in the eventuality of- dear Lord hear our prayer- it's
> return) the cost of the reward (a pittance for our history, really) please
> post to me privately.
>
> Dieterich

I couldn't agree with you more Dieterich.  Appeal to this miscreants
"base" nature and maybe even offer a reward to get it back and see who
turns up.  If they are dumb enough then maybe we'll get the sword back
and they will be talking to the local constabulary.  It would sicken me
to do this but as one who has toted that huge sword around before in the
past.  I kind of take it personally too - even though I now reside in
Trimaris.

Alastair