ANST - Too many meetings, too little fun

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:05:47 PST 1998

At 12:09 PM 1/12/98 PST, you wrote:
>Greetings, Ansteorra,
>
>After attending Steppes 12th Night and watching many of my friends have to
attend meeting after meeting, and not get to dance or visit with friends, or
to even be able to finish their meals, I wish to put forth a radical idea.
What about having a Kingdom Event that is held specifically for meetings?

<<<<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>>.

>Thinking outside the box,
>
>Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

not bad for an odd Byzantine... 8^)

I know one is not supposed to send "amen-type" messages, but this would be
an excellent time to break a nettiquette rule, don't you think?

Amen.

This is an excellent idea--an administrative event at least once a reign, if
not twice, where all the big stuff could be discussed.  This would not
preclude nor eliminate circles every now and again, but it certainly would
take a lot of stress off the populace, not to mention the beleagured event
steward!!

Catherine
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |