ANST - Too many meetings, too little fun

Glenn McFarland glenn at loki.de.sc.ti.com
Mon Jan 12 10:26:28 PST 1998

Nice idea Zara Zina...

The same idea occurred to me at 12th Night for a different reason. As I was
sitting in one of those meetings, I was thinking we are always rushed trying to
squeeze too much business into too little time...so we can clear the
room for the next group of people doing the same thing. Many topics
are just not discussed as a group for the sake of expediency.

It might just work.

Regards,
Sir Thorkel Magnusson