ANST - Impermissible patent nudity

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 15 10:57:33 PST 1998

Dennis and/or Dory Grace said something that sounded like:
> >One minor nit: "naked" Patents of Arms -- a patent being given
> >without an associated award of one of the five possible types --
> >is not permitted in the SCA.
> Hi Daniel. Question: in Ansteorra, does a County or Duchy confer a Patent
> of Arms? Someone told me it didn't here, and I was confused (normal state
> of mind for me, granted, but nonetheless...)

As I understand it, and Daniel will be more accurate, the Royal Family
in Ansteorra does not get a Patent of Arms as other Kingdoms do. This is
left up to the Kingdom per Corpora.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.