ANST - Meetings and Volume at Steppes 12th Night

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Fri Jan 16 08:42:05 PST 1998

Tim McDaniel wrote:

> *derisive snort* At the risk of being beheaded on my next
> visit for betraying the Baron, the Steppes is the one group
> in the kingdom *least* needing subsidy.

Careful, Daniel.  Do you truly wish to discourage me entirely
from couching my thoughts in mannerly terms and with sublety?

A bit more bluntly, then.  If the need for larger, better
appointed sites for Steppes 12th Night is prompted by the
conversion of that event from "local" to "kingdom", whether
officially designated or merely "hijacked", then it is my
feeling that the Kingdom should be willing to "pay the freight".

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
email: lmartin at airmail.net
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin