ANST - AOA/GOA etc courts - Brand new, help!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri Jan 16 11:17:37 PST 1998

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:48:19 -0600, mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com (Michael F.
Gunter) wrote:

>>  If you care about historical
>> naming, you won't use the "legal name allowance" in
>> registration, but ideally try to find the name element in
>> that spelling in the period culture you want.
>>

>I think "Lloyd von Eaker" was a pretty good use for "Lloyd Eaker" don't you?

If you're trying to sound the same, it is.  But why have a persona name
that is almost indistinguishable from your mundane name.  What I think
the original quotee was saying would be something like how I arrived at
my name. My mundane full name is Charlie Lawrence Cain and I'm of Irish
descent and wished to go back in time about 1400 years.   Larkin O'Kane
is the equivalent of Lawrence Cain.  I could have dropped the O', but I
like it. <gr>

Larkin
===