ANST - Event costs

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:17:14 PST 1998

At 04:50 pm 1/16/98 -0600, Galen wrote:
>John Ruble wrote:
>
>There have also been rumblings on this list about such things as land
>funds, etc.  In order for a group to be able to make any sort of a major
>purchase, their bank account must grow at a fairly decent rate to be
>able to put aside enough to even be able to consider such a purchase.

On the order of making bank accounts grow, are we assuming that prosperous
events are the only way to increase the amounts in our coffers?

In service to the dream
jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra