ANST - Adopt me - Rowan

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jan 16 14:38:20 PST 1998

On 16 Jan 98 at 22:49, Rowan2u wrote:

> << now one of my treasured combat sparring
>  partners of many years back was a greek orthadox monk at a small
>  monestary in the hill country ...
>
> Well, it's not fun to "spar" with someone who you'll be able to
> persuade! Better someone who would never submit to your logic, no
> matter how logical! ::grins:: Good choice!

what logic, he routinely pounded me into the pavement (literally ...)
was never able to get past his shield work ....  some of the best
lessons are learned from those that routinely best you on the
practice ground ...

'wolf

... sometimes it's logic, sometimes it's swords ... sometimes it's
both

... In Mortis Veritas