ANST - Cloven "fruit"?

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:37:21 PST 1998

At 08:30 am 1/30/98 -0600, Manfred wrote:
>> Did everyone realize that the preferred way to serve SPAM is with
>> cloves pushed into it.
>>
>> CLOVEN SPAM!
>
>But, we put cloves in lemons, oranges, even watermelons and pumpkins!
These are all items of food... and as well all know:  SPAM is *not* food!!

I guess we'd have to put it in the same class as all the "turkey" products
that are out now.

A little history; some friends and I have come to the conclusion that
turkey is so versatile that it will soon find it's way into building
materials.  Expect to see such items as turkey roof tiling and turkey
stucco available soon.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra