ANST - re: clove the bird ... spam!

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jan 30 10:53:25 PST 1998

On 30 Jan 98 at 15:37, Jerry Norris wrote:

> These are all items of food... and as well all know:  SPAM is *not*
> food!!

aren't we perched on striking Iraq's hidden mass weapon development,
warehouse, and delivery sites - including the nuclear, biologic,
chemical, and SPAM sites before they can used ???    pardon? ...
thats SAM sites??? ... nevermind!

(but then again, the arguement probably still holds)

> A little history; some friends and I have come to the conclusion
> that turkey is so versatile that it will soon find it's way into
> building materials.  Expect to see such items as turkey roof tiling
> and turkey stucco available soon.

take one two-plus year old freezer burned turkey from the depths of
the freezer  ... two slightly inebriated (OK way more than slightly)
two-legged types and one four-footed war-weasel ... commence to play
a rousing game of "turkey ball" ... that turned into something akin
to psycho-hurley (compleat with improvised sticks ... ) but a lot
more gruesome ... last i saw of the bird in question it was being
dragged under the garage into the hounds pit (an engineering marvel
he inherited from a previou hybrid)

hint: for a special occasions, if packed properly they explode
rather spectacularly ... be sure to follow all basic precautions for
safe pyrotechnic display ... will contract out my sisters services
if you have any questions, she's licensed and likes blowing things
up ... for real)

'wolf

... i wonder how much trouble i'm going to get in for blowing up
turkeys

... carpe ichthae