ANST - results from Candlemas

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Wed Jan 28 22:00:14 PST 1998

Gerald of Leesville wrote:

> I can, however, truthfully say that those worthy people who were chosen;
> Lady (I believe) Diana of Rivertree (if I've gotten your name wrong, please
> forgive me), yourself, Cedric the Fiddler and the Bjornsberg(sp?) theatre
> troupe, were all excellent choices and will do our kingdom well in the
> upcoming battle of talents.

if the Bjornsborg theatre troupe you are referring to is the couple who
performed scenes from "Taming of the Shrew" and "Othello," they are
Baroness Kate Sommerfield and Lord Lionardo Aquistapace.  Sadly, they
were not chosen to represent Ansteorra in the coming war although i wish
they had been.  if they aren't the troupe you mean, well, never mind.

radegund
bjornsborg