ANST - Kids boffer tourneys

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jul 1 14:19:59 PDT 1998

Gee, I've never responded to my own post before.... :>)

I said....

>However, IMHO, the biggest benefit would be that these kids would learn
>honor and chivalry with a little help from their folks.

I sure didnt mean to imply that they *don't* learn about honor, chivalry,
courtesy, etc.. by their other interactions in the SCA... Just that they
could learn how it applys on the field. Fair play, sportsmanship and all that.

Overall, kids in the SCA are some of the best behaved and most courteous
that I've seen. Lets not loose them just because they're bored.

Timo