ANST - Was Admin. now ARMOUR...

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Thu Jul 2 14:52:28 PDT 1998

HL Béatrix wrote:

>Manfred,
>We plan to teach a class on how to spiff up your armour and look more period at Stargate Summer Thing.  >This will cover surcoats.  Start recruiting now :-)

My Lady... 'twould be my pleasure!!!

         STARGATE SUMMERthing (tm) is an annual non-calendar event hosted by the Barony of the StarGate

August 15th (Saturday) in the air-conditioned comfort of Oaks Presbyterian Church in Houston, TX

Classes and fun galore!!!!

For directions, or more information... do not hesitate to email me!!

Lord Manfred Wolf - Baronial Herald
Barony of the StarGate, Ansteorra!!

Joe Wolf - Purchasing Department
Bisys, inc - Houston, Tx