ANST - Re: Amtgard vs. the SCA Long

Jane Gehring-Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Sun Jul 5 18:01:20 PDT 1998

Please note the many Rising Stars that have been going out lately.  Someone is
getting them; I keep painting them.  This is an award given specifically to
Children for their work in the society.  If you know of a child that has been
slighted, please send in a recommendation to the crown, or local nobility.
Obviously, you don't have to have this award to recommend.  Also, I know several
under 18's with an AOA.

Just a thought.
Béatrix