ANST - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 9 21:11:43 PDT 1998

Greeting JAHA Plachoya,

As soon as I get back, I'll look at the schedules and get Finlaysin for some
shooting; look for it in Sept and Oct. and some in Nov.  Got to have time
for the Black Star adds.

Also try them on the Southern List. I don't know if they're up on this one.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows. The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.