ANST - Dance Teachers Event

Kendall Johnson avalon at amaonline.com
Wed Jul 1 13:38:36 PDT 1998

Gio said:

I think it would make a good
class at some event to have a "Roundtable Discussion for Dance Teachers."
It's
one thing to be able to take dance classes from these teachers, but I think
it
would be equally nifty to have a time set aside to just "pick their brains"
without interrupting the dancing.

This sounds like a very good idea to me. Here in the Upper Western Region
there are few dance teachers that have a broad knowledge of different
dances, their origins and so forth. And the places with these teachers are
too far apart to attend the weekly, bi-monthly, or even monthly meetings.
Lord Guillaume of Bonwicke and I have just recently started our quest to
enrich this area with dance, but we, especially I, need help and would love
to see something like the above organized and would volunteer "any" service
I could to see it happen.

Shaping the dream,
L. Rufus Guthrie
Adlersruhe Danse Troope