ANST - Dance Teachers Event

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:17:01 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I think it would be great to get the dance teachers together to
hold/gather at an event.  I almost lost my voice from teaching at
Midsummer's Ball, and would love a chance to dance without having to
call/teach every one.  After a disscusion with other dancers, I find
that their is a hope for this kind of ball.

A round table disscusion also sounds like a good idea.  I'd like a
chance to disscus with other teachers why they dance/teach in a certain
way.  As well as a chance to compare sources/documentation.  It all
sounds like fun.

Interest sounds best voiced by the North right now, so why don't we try
and meet there.  Coronation sounds like a good a choice as any.

Philip White