ANST - tangent on rider/warrior thread

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Wed Jul 1 19:38:35 PDT 1998

Sure...by all means try to do group things with the public!  We can always
use the publicity.  We do LOTS of demos and workshops for the Boy Scouts out
here.  They luv us....sorry I guess I just didn't read you post well enough.

Ulrica

>I guess I didn't make my point as clear as I wanted.  It would be nice, on
an
>individual basis in the mundane world, if people in the SCA belonged to Big
>Brothers/Sisters.  What I wanted to convey was possibly doing something in
>conjunction with that group (i.e.- a demo or workshop).

Okay Pug...did I clip it well enough...now you have me paranoid!!!!!