ANST - Re: Kids with Boffers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 5 16:03:51 PDT 1998

My apolgies for not keeping up on this thread; however, are you saying that
no Kingdom allows boffer tournies for their kids?  Didn't someone say there
was a law against it?  If so what is the statue name and number?

(Snip)
>>Again, I think there is just so much fear of a lawsuit, that the BOD and
>>other officials don't want to take any chances.
(Snip)

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above is NOT the official opinion of the Shire of
Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.