ANST - War prep web site

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:43:34 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Tomonaga just put up a terrific little website at:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/adod

If you haven't seen it yet, you should do so.

I gotta tell ya, I'm beginning to worry about this Tomonaga guy, y'know?

I mean, he sees that Bryn Gwlad has no regular archery practice going,
and without saying a word, he starts one.  I mean he just quietly brings
out targets and arrows and bows and invites everyone to come over and
play.

Then he says, "Ya know, the Trimarans kicked our butt with those
ballistas of theirs.  We need some of those."  Next thing you know,
Tomonaga's testing ballistas at fighter practice.

And now, he sees that we don't have enough accessible information on
siege weaponry and archery for Gulf Wars, and he just puts up a web
site--BAM!--without so much as a question about whether *we* think we
need it.

I mean--DA-AMN!  This guy doesn't ask for help or permission; he doesn't
go to meetings and suggest that Someone Should Do Something.  He just
*does* stuff.

So now I'm thinking, whoa! what are we gonna do if he leaves?

You think maybe we can clone him?

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad