ANST - Champion of Glaslyn

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Mon Jul 27 05:14:13 PDT 1998

Greetings,

 HELP. We in the Incipient Canton of Glaslyn, are looking for our past
defenders. Unfortunately the small amount of paperwork that I have
received from past Glaslynites, has not been in the least helpful.We
would like very much to be able to do a history of the group, as well
as in the future, possibly have another championship tournament. So we
can dream, right? Anyway, if anyone out there has any information, I
would appreciate it if you could send it to me privately. Thank you in
advance for your time and effort.

Afan Elystan
Seneschal:
Incipient Canton of Glaslyn