ANST - Clarification and apology

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Jul 27 08:52:13 PDT 1998

Greetings to the list from Baroness Neassa,

There has been some confusion generated by having a friend post from my
account. Baroness Curstaidh, the new Star Signet, does not have regular
access to my account, nor to the list in general. Many people have
responded to her letter regarding the scribe's office, and I will pass
on those messages to her. She is in the process of getting email, and
should be with us in a week or so. Until then, please call her at home,
or mail your letters via snail mail. Her address and phone number were
posted at the bottom of her letter last week and can also be found in
the Black Star. If anyone does mail something to me I will get it to
her, but I can not guarantee that I will get anything to her faster than
the US Postal Service. :)

Secondly, I apologize for posting a private message to Timo on this list
a few days ago. I had just finished answering all of Curstaidh's mail,
:), and forgot to check the "mail to:" line.

Sincerely,
Neassa