ANST - Pay to play...

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Tue Jun 2 17:34:58 PDT 1998

HL Larkin O'Kane wrote:
 > One small nit - you don't have to be a member to fight [unless the
rules have changed again] but you do have to sign a waver.

Here in the Mid-Realm my husband had to show his membership card before
he was allowed to authorize to fight. I think that depends on the
Kingdom you are in.

Oh, and just because you are a paid member does NOT guarantee you will
be allowed to fight up here.  You MUST pass their authorization bouts
reguardless of how long/where you have previously been fighting.

Just a little cultural exchange.

Moriel***