ANST - An idea for those with children

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Jun 3 11:46:23 PDT 1998

On 3 Jun 98, at 10:19, eric mauer wrote:

> I'd say that a good balance between worst case security and practicality
> would be to label them with their parents ARMS and the home group NAME...

one method that i have seen used in large gatherings with children, at gate registration
the children are given a wrist band (as mentioned previously) with a simple number that
is recorded on the registration forms.

those running the gathering have a central staging area where lost children are taken
until the parents can be located ... and there being such a central area, gives a place
for parents to check if they miss their kids ... but then best solution is to teach them
where camp is, how to find it, and to go there and wait (smaller than that i would never
leave unattended)

'wolf

.. all my kids to date have had four feet, teeth, and a tail (like their dad, though two of
my feet are wheels and the tail is more a mane) ...  and live in the yard