ANST - King's College?

Joe Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 4 17:55:34 PDT 1998

Yes, but it seems that some people will STILL flog the horse
even if there's not even meat left on the bones!  Is it just me
or does this seem to happen a lot in these postings?
It may be that I'm a bit irritated about having to wade through
a lot of spam to learn/hear anything of much interest..........

Baroness Caterina Coeur Noir