ANST - King's College?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 4 19:08:25 PDT 1998

Joe Torrence said something that sounded like:
> Sorry Pug!  I sometimes get the lingo mixed up!

No problem. I just wanted to make sure another one of my filters wasn't
getting it and I wasn't seeing it.

> I meant the
> postings themselves....It seems as though there is a lot of
> repetitious stuff (the flogging dead equines comment), with
> little or no real insight or commentary which I might find
> interesting!  Regrets.............

This is a sad state of affairs at times unfortunately.

Since there are those who have been around forever, and those of us
brand new, we tend to forget to stop and remember to actually say
things. Although the horse may be dead, there are those who feel they
must comment on things, and those who feel they must respond to every
response they have ever gotten.

The good news is that this is not always the case and we do remember to
discuss things at times.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette