ANST - pre-keltoi: scored a musical trove today ....

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 7 13:31:47 PDT 1998

Wolf wrote:

> (others in my collection .. Altan, Chieftan's, Shane McGowan and the Popes, In Tua
> Nua, Mac Umbra, Ashley Mac Isaac, Clannad, Enya, Steeleye Span, Cranberries,
> Sinead O'Conner ... and others)

These are good, Ashley MacIsaac's "hi, how are you today?" is one of my favorites purchases
of the past year.

I would go a bit more traditional and suggest The Bothy Band, Planxty, The Tannihill
Weavers, Silly Wizard, any solo work by anyone in any of these bands including Andy M.
Stewart, Phil Cunningham, Triona ni Domhill and Michael ni Domhill.  (and I think the "ni"
if feminine, and Michael uses the masculine form which excapes me at the moment.)

Gio.