ANST - Variety is the spice of life!

Helen and Bennie Brown browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Wed Jun 10 00:03:04 PDT 1998

> Date:          Tue, 09 Jun 1998 22:42:45 -0500
> From:          Robert Brown <gorm at intplsrv.net>
> Subject:       Re: ANST - It's been real
> These words are my own as I see them, and no one elses.  If you take offense at
> my words, please E-mail me privately.
<snip>
> Each person see's Ansteorra their way.  We are the dead horse and
> the loom.  Each has it's place on a different list, each has it's place on this
> one.
<snip>
>This list is Ansteorra.  We on this list run the gambit of
> the kingdom.  From the aspiring Laurel to the person looking for the next party,
> to the person that just wants to keep in touch and be a chum to his family, our
> family, our kingdom; we are here.  Yes this means I have to spend about twice as
> long reading my e-mail.  However, if I wasn't in love with this noble society we
> have created, with all our eccentricities, I wouldn't have stayed a player this
> long.
>                                         Sincerely
>                                         Gorm

VIVAT GORM!
I totally agree with you on this matter.  Even comments about e-mail
and internet usage are appropriate to this list.  Afterall, this list
does exist on the internet e-mail virtual world and our members need
to know how to better use this modern convenience.  Any comments,
except those that could be libelous (as I've posted before) are
appropriate.  I, like Gorm, use my delete button on those items or
persons I would rather not read.  I even e-mail him with comments.
I would request that when you reply to a message on the list, that
you <snip> extraneous words and not include the "whole" message that
you are replying to.

I might adopt you as my son in the SCA afterall.  There's a story
there, if you're interested, as he is my real mundane son.

Helen Brown
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
Stronghold of FalconRidge, Kingdom of Ansteorra
browns at intplsrv.net
Altus, Oklahoma