ANST - Stained Glass

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Thu Jun 11 14:10:51 PDT 1998

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:57:17 -0500 ulrica at lx.net (ulrica) writes:
>Greetings all!
>
> I am looking to do some period painting on glass.  Unfortunately,
>I can't find much on the subject.  Help!  Any ideas?  Private e-mail
>welcome, or lets start a discussion about this beautiful arts right here
and
>right now!
>Ulrica

Ulrica, I'll be frank with you <g> that Lady Adelicia in the Canton of
Gate's Edge has done some fabulous painted glass, but I havent read any
of her documentation.  I don't believe she is on the net, unfortunately.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra