ANST - re: It's been real sad

gorm gorm at intplsrv.net
Wed Jun 10 19:47:12 PDT 1998

Jane Bretz said >> I can't imagine that this annoyed anyone.<<

My lady, my apologies.  I have yet to see anything on this list that annoys me.  While it is true that looms do not interest me, and so I delete the messages, they do not offend, neither do your messages.  I was simply using them as an object of comparison to the "dead Horse" thread, which also holds no interest for me without being offensive.  The point I was attempting was that both messages are a necessary part of our fair kingdom, and it's extension in the virtual world, this list.  While they may not interest me, I gladly accept them as the words and interests of my brothers and sisters, and welcome them with the full realization that mine are not the only interests out there.

With apologies,
Gorm
Stronghold of Falcon Ridge

p.s.  I like hearing what everyone is doing also.