ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Jun 12 17:59:03 PDT 1998

A White Scarf can be made a laurel for the research he/she might do into his
time period.. clothing, general historic research, teaching (NOT necessarily
training) about different researched fighting techniques etc. A laurel will not
be given for an individuals expertise on the field of combat.  Also, a White
Scarf could get a Pelican for service to the kingdom  and society for work done
within the rapier community.

Just my 2 cents.
Meadhbh