ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sat Jun 20 14:06:14 PDT 1998

On 16 Jun 98,, Galen W. Bevel wrote:

> As for the requirements for becoming a Knight being too lax, and needing to
> be made more strict,  I must admit that this is not a complaint I have
> heard before, most people complain that it is much to hard, and that the
> circle is far to picky.

Interesting. I am not active among the armored fighters so I can't speak with
any authority on this matter, but the only thing I have heard that complaint
applied to is raw fighting skill. That should in no way be taken as an insult to the
KSCA, as I have also never heard such said about the WSA save in rapier
fighting skill or of the Laurels, save in the A&S.

Don Dore