ANST - Bottles and Brewing

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Mon Jun 22 09:15:38 PDT 1998

This was posted in response to my lines about using 'goo gone' citric
acid cleaner.

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> Be careful. I use some cleaner that is made of d-limonine and that stuff
> will eat through plastic and other things. It is basically orange peel
> oil. It shouldn't harm glass bottles, but be careful what you get it on.

Sorry, but your response isn't really clear to me.  Are you saying the
'goo gone' will eat through plastic, or that something else will?
Admittedly I don't remember using it on plastic items, but I haven't
noticed any problems on anything else.  I've gotten it on my hands many
times without noticing any ill effects.

Now you've gone and got me all worried. :-)  Please clarify.

	Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
                by Robert E. Howard, who should be
                  the patron saint of Ansteorra