ANST - Steppes Artisan

ches ches at io.com
Tue Jun 23 11:33:38 PDT 1998

August 8th is the date for the Steppes Artisan in Dallas. If you wish to
reserve a table you must do it quickly. There are 35 tables inside and
unlimited space outside. If you plan to display outside Plese bring your
own set up equipment. I will be meeting with the church folks and make a
sketch of the outside areas once she ok's it and send it to anyone who
needs it. If you do not have web access please email me and I will send
you the information that I have on the website. http://
www.io.com/~ches/artisan98.html. The event is for a body of work if you do
not have a body of work but wish to enter please do not let that stop you.
Enter!

Thanks!
Ches