ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

Angelina Whitford Angelina at aimetering.com
Thu Jun 25 13:05:43 PDT 1998

Robert Brown wrote:
>quickest way to reach those ears.  Secondly, at the bottom of the
revocation
>message, it gives a web site to go to to find out more.  The events leading
up
>to this action would fill our mail boxes for days.  For all interested, it
just
>takes a little more work on your part to find out.Gorm

Actually, I followed that link and I still don't know what it's all about.
It gives you some letters that were written regarding this incident, but
there is no overview of what is going on.  So, if you don't know what's
going on the web link will not lead you to the answers.

Peren ferch Rhys
Angelina M. Whitford
peren at iname.com