ANST - awards(Deads not Words)

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 15:24:54 PDT 1998

I am sending this privately. I agree with you totally, I also, hate to
think of the awards given out to people who do not "deserve" them, almost
as much as I hate those who send themselves in for one OR have a friend
send them in. Sort of "you wash my back I'll wash yours" type of thing.
Believe me I know of one person who has done that. I have been known to
cry at several Courts because of the "beauty" of the person receiving the
award and  the dignity of the Crown.  Thank you for allowing me to have
my say, and I hope to meet you someday.
Ly. Galiena Gruienstien (soon to be Kingdom Hospitaler)