ANST - awards(Deads not Words)

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 22:39:26 PDT 1998

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:24:54 -0500 galiena at juno.com (debbie andrews)
writes:
>I am sending this privately. I agree with you totally
SNIP
>Ly. Galiena Gruienstien (soon to be Kingdom Hospitaler)

You whisper pretty loud, Lady. I think the whole kingdom heard you.
Always double check the "TO" and "CC" fields before sending.
BTW you might also check the spelling of the subjects too
It reads "deads" not "deeds" though that IS an interesting subject line

Fortunately, it doesn't look like anything incriminating or embarrassing
was let out of the bag.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra (SCA stuff)