ANST - Humorous SCA versions of hell...[long]

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sun Jun 28 09:41:58 PDT 1998

On 28 Jun 98, at 10:25, Helen and Bennie Brown wrote:

> > http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/
>
> needs a www after the http:// and it works

as an alternative, you could also check out the newest freebie browser from
Netscape (4.5) .. a lot more forgiving about URL's than it's predecessors ...
clicked on the origional misprinted URL with a email client that handles
URL's embedded in the messages, netscape fired up and i was in the
middel of a totally unpronoucable web-site (though i think i could magle
about 80% of the name ...)

check it out, excellent tool to add to the information kit ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves