ANST - Children stop...

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sun Jun 28 13:02:25 PDT 1998

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 14:04:37 -0500 (CDT) "Pug Bainter" <pug at pug.net>
writes:
>Good Morning,
>
>  There are several rules of etiquette being broken, and I wish them
>  stop now. I hate having to do this, but if we are not able to behave
>  like adults, I will have to remind us how to.

I am apologizing to everyone on this list, with the exception of Othar.
Obviously, Othar's comments DID piss me off, but the result was to make
me NOT agreeable to any of his demands.  I DID as a matter of fact send
it publicly because I felt that was the best punishment for the personal
attack .  Any Email I receive becomes MY property to do with as I wish,
so I do not feel I was being unethical.  I am sorry if I made anyone
uncomfortable, but I had already sent the reply before I had time to cool
off.   If this is the REAL personality of the majority of SCAers, perhaps
I will pursue other hobbies that take place in the REAL WORLD.

Mayne de la Croix