ANST - Question...

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Mon Jun 29 14:45:09 PDT 1998

 in this case the person stated he was TRYING to make me angry.   I don'
need that kind of stress.  Does anybody.  I certainly don't go out of my
way to p-- someone off, and I don't appreciate it being done to me.
requesting something is much less abrasive than demanding and there are
less harsh words that can be used

raven