ANST - King's College?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jun 2 08:43:55 PDT 1998

Larkin wrote:
> AuroraeB at aol.com wrote:
>> how difficult would it be to just scan the event announcements and put
>> them up on a page for all to see?
> Sending in a membership would be a lot less difficult. That only has
> to be done once a year.

It's sometimes a lot easier to click on a bookmarked URL
than to try to find where I put the most recent Black Star.
Then to curse because it's not IN the most recent Black Star,
and try to find the *previous* one, ...

As well, a web page can have last-minute updates.

A downside is that contact info is on-line, and may be in
a machine-processable form (if it's not a scanned
sheet of paper, but rather an HTML version).  On-line
contact info has been a sensitive topic in the past,
he said, tap-dancing past a field of landmines.

Daniel "tappity tappity tappity BOOM!" de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.