ANST - An idea for those with children

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 2 08:38:52 PDT 1998

Greetings,

This message was sent to me recently. While I will be adding it to my files,
I thought the idea good enough to post here for those who have children. I
think it would be good for all events, not just Pennsic.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

Hi Stefan, this is Brion out in Aethelmearc.  I saw your post on kids' stuff.
Here's a tip to pass on for people bringing youngsters to Pennsic:

Make the child a belt with their name written on the outside and all of their
camping information on the inside.  It's like a larger, more period looking
version of the hospital bracelet.  It's also a good icebreaker for the child
because people know what name to call them.
---------