ANST - On-line event announcements...

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Jun 2 21:03:42 PDT 1998

On Tue, 02 Jun 1998 15:27:31 -0500, "E.Preston III & Shelly K.
Walker" <wf3 at icok.net> wrote:

:>There are many arguments to being a card-carrying member, such as
:>ability to fight, and to hold office (or is that argument against?).

Depends on how you view it, I guess.  One small nit - you don't have
to be a member to fight [unless the rules have changed again] but
you do have to sign a waver.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoA, AQR     If this post offends you, please tell me privately.