ANST - King's College?

Frank D. Jurgens jurgens at ghg.net
Tue Jun 2 21:44:33 PDT 1998

Daniel

My only point is that not EVERYONE has internet access.  If we get into the
mindset that it is only necessary to publish information on the internet,
we are excluding some people for this information.

<snip>
> 2) There are those of us who distinguish between the SCA
> Inc., a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation headquartered in
> California, and the Society, the set of all people who play
> approximately the same game.  Such people usually have
> loyalty and affection for the Society, and not so much for
> the SCA Inc.

The Kindom of Ansteorra, and all of its Baronys, Shires, Cantons, Colleges,
and Strongholds are part of the SCA Inc.  If you wish to be part of this
kingdom, then you should support the SCA by obtaining a membership.  Please
don't start this line that 'I'm part of the Society, I'm not in the SCA'.
I didn't buy it then, and I don't buy it now.

Leofric