ANST - pay to play

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Thu Jun 4 18:12:35 PDT 1998

Some of us, many of us are poor.
When I started in the SCA I didn't make bundles, so if my participation
would have been based on being forced to be a member, I would have missed
out.   I would hate to see
some newbe get discouraged and quit because of that
And with this new information age, why should we be limited to
announcements on paper by U.S. mail.  You can't  count on that either
If I'm too poor to be a member, I would like to know I can still find out
when events are and where, and if I don't know how to get there, a map
would be nice.   I do support
being a member, but this is America.   In Germany you have to get a
license to do just about anything, which probably keeps a ;lot of people
from doing those things
My father fought in WWII for my freedom, and someone is going to tell me
I HAVE to be a member to participate?

Don't think so
Off my soapbox

RAVEN
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

--IAAAA02150.896965185/r2.boston.juno.com--