ANST - Re: Nobility

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Thu Jun 11 17:18:10 PDT 1998

Pug wrote:

> Has there been a Landed Baron/ess of Ansteorra who did not recieve a
>     Court Barony when they stepped down?

Why, yes, though I suspect this answers the letter of your question
rather than the spirit. Master Bran de Tintreak, former Baron of the
Stargate, already _had_ a court barony before he became landed, and so
did not receive one upon stepping down. Istead, he got a T-shirt which
said, roughly, "I was Baron of the Stargate for 7 years and all I got
was this lousy T-shirt."
:)
Donal