ANST - Re: vinting.

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 01:01:45 PDT 1998

>> Good example is here in Ansteorra. "Get me a Coke." "what kind? we
>got
>> mr.pibb, pepsi, orange, etc"

It's understood that when you order "Coke", you get Coke, (except in the
case of Taco Bell, where they say, will a Pepsi do? No,  I want a COKE)
Anyway, what was meant was a lot of people refer to anything generically
as Coke.  I've heard many people do this and then they say "No, I wanted
a Root Beer."   "Well, you said Coke, now, didn't you?"