ANST - Peers - In the Spotlight

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Tue Jun 16 07:15:39 PDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Michael F. Gunter [SMTP:mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, June 16, 1998 8:54 AM
To:	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:	ANST - Peers - In the Spotlight

On June 16th  Gunthar wrote:

Please let me state for the record that as a Peer I EXPECT people to
constantly
judge me. I feel that is one of the prices of the rank. As I constantly
judge
myself I know that others judge my words and actions.

So "go for it".

Yers,

Gunthar

Would that all the world (known and otherwise) were willing to spend a
little more time taking their own inventories and a little less time taking
everyone else's.

--ihon

John F. Hirling						Ihon Vinson macFergus
a 20th century cleric					a 14th century lowland Scot
and all around good guy					and all around good guy
Houston, TX						Stargate, Ansteorra
(713) 682-2556 (o)	macfergus at unidial.com		(713) 956-0046 (h)